Saturday, October 24, 2009

Changing Weather

Hi friends,

The weather has started showing signs of changing. Delhi summer has started losing it's bite, and winter cold has started making noises. Was in Dehradun the last 3 days and it is even better here. Did not require even fan at night.

We are entering last 2 months of the year. Another year gone by. TIme to start taking stock of what was gained and what lost. Once Nov starts, the year will be over as Dec practically ends by 20th.

For me the year was quite eventful as I left Bharti after 10 long years. I learnt a lot during all these years and am thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people. I got a lot of exposure in new areas. I was Head of HR, Quality, SW Dev., IT, Testing and Customer Support at points of time. Was heading 3 functions simultaneously at one time. But there is a time for everything. Our office shifted towards Manesar, and the 13 hours day became 15 hrs day. After a time it becomes taxing.
I am glad I took a decision to leave and explore the world. And am I happy? Am into multiple things these days and am the king of what I want to do. More about present assignments some other time. After hitting 44 years, I have started going down hill. So I am glad I have the flexibility of doing what I like to do, instead of being forced to like what I do.

Love,
Anuraag

No comments:

Post a Comment