Hi friends,
This tuesday I presented my 10th Project in the local Toastmasters Club, and have now become Competent Communicator. Weekly meetings with possibilities of speaking roles present in almost every meeting has helped polish not just my speaking skills, but also given me confidence as a trainer. No matter how good a trainer is, there are aspects of communication which one is not aware of or doesnt think they are important.
Here, apart from oral communication, I also get to work on my written communication as I am the VP (Public Relations) for my club. I am glad I joined here.
Festive season is upon us. Markets are decorated and crowded. Vehicles are crawling on the roads. Life seems to have stopped. But the cheer, vibrancy and color of the season are unmistakable. Festivals uplift the moods of people and raise the energy level of the environment.
Wish everyone happy Dhanteras (still 24 minutes left). And wish every one Happy Chhoti Diwali too!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment